International Coding Hub Christmas 2020 is an individual competition hosted online by ICH.
A total of 136 people signed up
56 participants, hailing from 14 different countries, submitted at least one solution
In total, there were 381 graded submissions
- There are 4 problems, all of them high quality and educational.
- The problems are arranged in ascending order of difficulty: roughly (USACO Bronze-Gold) or (CodeForces 900-1700).
- The competition will last 72 hours
Rules and Scoring
- There are 15 test-cases for each problem, and each problem is worth 15 points (1 pt per test-case). Partial credit is possible.
- Ties are to be broken by the sum of the times for the first correct submission for each problem (starting from when each problem statement was first seen/opened).
- There is no penalty for incorrect submissions
Problems, Solutions, and Results